Raymond gets touched up & matted down; in a "Greater Good" t-shirt designed by Raymond from Mike Concepcion's collection. Sold at Mall of Asia, the shirts' proceeds are going to "Gawad Kalinga", find out more by following them on twitter: @mondgutierrez @mikeconcepcion
I was expecting to see Raymond with a bunch of different outfits for both shows. I was surprised to find out that he only had one for each that afternoon. In case you didn't know, he's towering at 6 feet 2 inches, in fact, he projects much much taller and in the photo on the left I think he looks his best when works with clean lines and not very many layers. Props to his designer, Carlos Concepcion of Viktor Jeans, follow him on twitter: @carlosconcep and his fashion blog: http://www.kingdomofthec.blogspot.com/
Joanne, don't quit your day job! A celebrity in her own right & not a stranger to the limelight, former Miss Philippines switches to behind the scenes as Raymond's (tall & beautiful) hired help for the day. Giving him a final touch up and ta-da!! we're on another set in another studio for the latest showbiz news and headliners. Dressed in Viktor Jeans, personal stylist Ton La'O streamlines the look by going tone on tone and playing with texture to intensify the black. The result is subdued and not over styled. Follow Joanne on twitter: @josa_goddess
GET RAYMOND'S LOOK:
- Kiehl's Facial Fuel De-Puffer for the eyes to reduce puffiness and under the eye dark circles.
- Shu Uemura Liquid Foundation 754 & 734 (light and dark for contouring), Joe Blasco & Cinema Secret concealer to hide any imperfections and even out skin tone.
- Set with MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation NC35, 40 & 42 to get a multi-dimensional face that's not too matte and never shiny.
- Open up the eyes with Shu Uemura eyelash curler, intensify the gaze with Dior Show Mascara and brush brows into place with an eyebrow brush.
- Finish with Blistex Lip Tone Lip balm for the most natural looking not made up male lip!