Sunday, December 7, 2008

SO SHU ME

To quell all the rumors regarding my current status with Shu Uemura Philippines, I would like to say that I am STILL affiliated with the brand. Though I have resigned from the company, my loyalty to the brand remains and L'Oreal supports all my endeavors. As proof of this, they have arranged a special discount ONLY to my students enrolled at the School of Fashion and the Arts (SoFA). Part of my curriculum is to take the students on a field trip to the boutique and point out the products they must purchase as part of a basic make-up set. I know that Shu Uemura also extends a discount to other make-up schools, but let's just say that there are extra perks for my students and I am actually allowed to use their facilities for my clients and for those who would like consultations in the boutique.
SoFA is now marketing my courses for the next semester which begins end of January. I am still offering the Basic Make-up course for beginners and now will be offering a Progressive Make-up course for the more advanced.
I'll keep you all posted on the final schedule and contact numbers for enrollment. I will also be making an announcement on another big thing that I have in store for everybody.

STAY TUNED!!!!